Our comprehensive group of specialists are here to help you.
Angela is a Las Vegas native who grew up in Henderson. She attended the University of Nevada Las Vegas and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology in 2012. During her undergraduate years, she participated in research studies and volunteered for foundations including the Children’s Miracle Network. She went on to study at Touro University Nevada and graduated with a Masters in Physician Assistant Studies in 2019. Angela has always been interested in orthopedics, and she joined Advanced Orthopedics immediately after graduating PA school. She is very excited to assist Dr. Bady in providing high-quality care for their patients. In her free time, Angela enjoys spending time and traveling with her husband, Stephen, and always loves a long walk with their black lab, Kona.
- M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies, Touro University Nevada
- B.S. in Kinesiology, University of Nevada Las Vegas
- PA Student Rotations – Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Women’s Health, ICU, Community Medicine, Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgery, Psychiatry, Orthopedics, and Dermatology.
- Academic Tutor – Anatomy, Physiology, Clinical Medicine, Clinical Skills and Pharmacology, Touro University Nevada
- Physical Therapy Tech/Gym Aide/Front Desk – Tim Soder Physical Therapy, Henderson, NV
CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE
- NCCPA Certified PA
- ACLS/BLS Certified
- PA-C License under the Board of Medical Examiners of Nevada
- Nevada State Board of Pharmacy Prescribing License
- Nevada State Board of Pharmacy Controlled Substance License
- DEA Controlled Substance Registration
- Operations Officer: Touro Mobile Health Clinic Touro University Nevada Henderson, Nevada
- Proficient in the administration of injections, suturing, incision and drainage, administration of local anesthesia, wound care, and basic splinting/casting techniques